Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora® platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
- Work with Corporate Total Rewards team and regional business leaders for Compensation related projects including twice a year Focal Review, corporate and local bonus programs and any off-cycle changes etc.;
- Work with Finance team and external payroll vendor to ensure the accuracy of the monthly payroll and support the related yearly audits;
- Manage local benefits programs, including the statutory social insurance, commercial health insurance, annual health check, employee perks etc., by working with corporate benefits to ensure the benefits being market competitive and well received by employees;
- Lead and manage employee lifecycle from onboarding, probation, daily consultations, employee assistance to termination, ensure employees’ good experience and also things around employee lifecycle all being in compliance with law requirements;
- Play an important role on employee communications from corporate programs localization to local activities implementations;
- Be responsible for operational related projects such as new system implementation, foreign employees’ visa and tax exempt coordinations, government required statistical reports etc.;
- Ad hoc business projects as needed.
- Solid knowledge and experience in compensation, benefits and HR systems;
- Good communication in both Chinese and English, orally and written;
- Systematic thinking and details oriented;
- High sense of accountability and taking initiative;
- Self-driven and hardworking;
- Bachelor degree, 5+ years HR experience plus minimum 3 years C&B and operations