In the new Subscription Economy® customers are happier subscribing to the outcomes they want, when they want them, rather than purchasing a product with the burden of ownership. We believe that one day, every company will be part of the Subscription Economy.
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative designer who is a creative problem-solver and advocate for beautiful and seamless end-to-end experiences. You’ll help define our Zuora design language to create innovative products that customers love. We celebrate diversity and inclusion of all candidates. We believe our designs should be accessible to all users.
What you’ll achieve:
- Execute end-to-end creative strategy across multiple platforms based on customer needs, business goals, and technical considerations
- Distill complex products into simple and elegant solutions
- Evangelize the Zuora vision through product by creating elegant interactive user experiences from concept to implementation that delight our customers by helping stakeholders envision strategic opportunities through design and storytelling
- Generate ideas and concepts to create emotionally engaging user flows, storyboards, wireframes, interactions, prototypes, design specifications, and presentations focusing on information architecture and interaction to articulate a user’s journey
- Continue to evolve interaction frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines to evangelize our Design Systems across multiple scrum teams
- Define, conduct, and synthesize quantitative and qualitative findings from user research sessions with enterprise customers
- Strong craft and storytelling ability with a point of view that’s backed by design rationale, data and customer insights
- Develop deep customer empathy through engagement and research, continually testing hypotheses and learning
- Design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Strong communication and relationship skills to influence cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success to measure usability through Amplitude and improve NPS
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment by managing multiple projects and expectations effectively
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of of web, product, or service related B2B experiences in high-volume, high-profile, or award winning experiences
- BA/BS degree and/or Masters in Design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, industrial, or industry equivalent experience)
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile responsive SaaS platforms
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools
- Expert level in design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), sketching and storyboarding for rapid experimentation
- Masterful at creating lo and hi fidelity prototypes to quickly storytell a variety of concepts, get customer feedback, and iterate on designs
- Strong understanding of how to design data dense experiences that can be customized for different roles within an organization
- Experience with Motion to create delight to customers by bringing designs to life is a plus
- Ability to work well with ambiguity in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
- Great communication, presentation, and storytelling ability. Effective collaboration and negotiation skills.
- A strong online portfolio which demonstrates both process and excellent creative execution where it’s obvious you sweat the details
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.