Join Zuora and the Italian Subscription Community at Subscribed Pop-Up Milan, the event that is dedicated to best practice sharing and learning around the subscription business model.
Hosted by Amy Konary, former IDC analyst and current Zuora VP of Customer Business Innovation you will have an opportunity to learn from companies that are making a success of subscriptions in Utilities, Media, Retail and Transport and network with a wide range of businesses to learn more about the best way to build personalised, immediate and long-term experiences for their subscribers.
- 8:30am : Registration & welcome breakfast
- 9:30am : Opening Keynote by Amy Konary, former IDC analyst and current Zuora VP of Customer Business Innovation & Gianluigi Guida, COO of Deltatre
- 10:20am : Customers panels :
- Smart Mobility with E-Gap, Octo Telematics, Deloitte
- Smart Utilities with Eni, Iren, Accenture
- Smart Loyalty with Jakala
- 12:15pm : Zuora Product Keynote with Mike Aaron, Zuora VP & GM Billing
- 12:45pm : Closing comments and Q&A
- 1pm : Lunch & networking
Excelsior Hotel Gallia
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9,